Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish their articles in the At-Tadbir: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan Islam agree to the following conditions:
a. The author retains copyright and grants the journal first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b. Authors may make separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
c. At-Tadbir: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan Islam is licensed under CC-BY-SA or its equivalent as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scientific work.
d. In developing strategy and setting priorities, At-Tadbir: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan Islam recognizes that free access is better than paid access and free under CC-BY-SA or equivalent is better than free under a different, more restrictive open license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.(CC BY-SA 4.0)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.